Quick Count is released under GPLv2 license.
FeaturesHere are some of the features of Quick Count WordPress plugin:
- New in v3.00: Quick Count now keeps track of visitors history
- New in v3.00: Add interface to review visitors history log
- New in v3.00: dd interface to review visitors history country statistics (requires Quick Flag)
- Add PHP caching WordPress plugins like WP Super Cache or W3 Total Cache compatibility (See FAQ for more)
- Add support for Quick Browscap WordPress plugin to display visitors browser and operating system information in user friendly way
- Add interactive visitors map supporting zoom functionality for displaying visitors count per country graphically, requires Quick Flag plugin
- Avoid losing CSS customizations after Quick Count update (See FAQ for more)
- Graphical way to display user count by country using visitors map for shortcode and admin dashboard subpage display, requires Quick Flag plugin (see FAQ for more)
- Add support for Quick Flag WordPress plugin to display country flag icons next to visitors IP address (see FAQ for more)
- Translating Quick Count into your language is easy using Quick Count online translation interface
- Supports plain PHP placement into template, shortcode, sidebar widget and admin dashboard widget
- Can display total number of users online, most online users ever, number of users online per user group (Administrators, Subscribers, Bots or Visitors) as well as user names in every group.
- Can display detailed list of users with information about users status (Administrator, Subscriber, Bot or Visitor), IP address, current URL, referrer and web browser agent is also supported
- Has its own dashboard page with detailed info about every user online
- Requires at least: WordPress 3.0
- Tested up to: WordPress 3.4.2
- Current version: Quick Count 3.00
You can find up to date installation instructions on Quick Count WordPress.org installation page.
You can find up to date FAQ on Quick Count WordPress.org FAQ page.
You can find up to date change log on Quick Count WordPress.org changelog page.
One of the ways to help spread Quick Count is by translating it into your language or updating existing translation by translating untranslated strings. To make it easier for you to translate Quick Count to your language I've configured Quick Count online translation interface using open source application named GlotPress. Using GlotPress hosted on TechyTalk.info you can translate Quick Count into your own language without the need for any additional tools. My plan is to download translation files before every Quick Count release and include them into official Quick Count package. This way your translation files will be available to you and to all Quick Count users right out the box.
To keep translation files free of spam, before you are able to translate you need to register for TechyTalk.info user account. Then you can log into Quick Count online translation interface using the following link:
Quick Count is open source web application created by single person and released under GPLv2 license. This means that you can use or even modify Quick Count free of charge. Open source development and user support for my WordPress plugins takes at least few hours of my every day so if you find Quick Count useful you can donate to help it's development. Thanks in advance.
Your feedback would be very appreciated. If you discover any bugs please describe your problem here or using contact form and I will do my best to resolve it. Feature requests and comments are also welcome and I will try to fulfill any feature requests.
Quick Count stable version
Quick Count is hosted by official WordPress plugin directory so that is where you can get it: